Our Next Cruise – Join Us!

Revisit this page in 2015 for the announcement of our next cruise.

Itinerary for the Caribbean Princess
Itinerary for the Caribbean Princess – date to be announced in 2015.

Join Marriage Counselor, Heather Carlile, MA, LPC, and her husband, Dr. Jack Waldenmaier for a Romantic Relationship Cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess.

Registration for
Heather Carlile’s Relationship Cruise 2014
$497 per couple

Caribbean Princess prices vary on the size and placement of your preferred cabin and on when you make your reservation.

For more information about Princess Cruises and to learn why their cruise line has been named the “Best Cruise Line for Itineraries” for eight years running, visit, princess.com/why_princess

I can’t wait to meet you and create an unforgettable and fun getaway for you.

With smiles,
Heather
P.S. if you are not a USA Citizen, please make sure you have an up-to-date passport.

IMG_6883

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

Justin Winecoff January 2, 2014 at 8:54 am

Hello,

I am interested in taking your next cruise (Mar 8), and I was wondering if I could get some more information. I would like to see an information package if you all have it, with schedule of event, availability more about the cruise, and pricing. If you could email me back at your earliest convenience that would be great. thank you

Justin Winecoff

Amanda Romero January 17, 2014 at 11:21 pm

How much is this cruise?

Heather March 10, 2014 at 10:56 am

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your interest. I’m happy to answer any question you have and, if I don’t have all of the details, my Cruise Planner at Princess Cruises, Victorian Carr, can tell you everything you need to know.
The prices for the cruise vary depending on the type of cabin you want and when you make your reservation from about $649 to $2,399 per person, double occupancy.
The fee to join our Relationship Cruise Group which includes the Seminars at Sea for Couples that Jack and I facilitate costs $497.
This is a special experience and will be unforgettable for you and your Beloved. I hope you can join us.
All the best,
Heather

Heather March 10, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Dear Friends,

Thanks so much for visiting our webpage and for your interest. Our next cruise is TBA.

Heather is currently at work on a book. She plans to return to facilitating this kind of couples’ fun in the future. If you want to stay informed, you can submit your email address for her mailing list at heathercarlile.com

The mailings aren’t regular, just when something new needs announcing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When we plan the next cruise you will sign up for our Relationship Cruises Group here on our website for $497.
Then call Princess Cruises for your cabin reservation at 1-800-901-1172 ext. 41715

And, yes, you can find endless details about our Western Caribbean Cruise on the Princess Cruises website…including choices from over 60 excursions while at port:

Five Types of Excursions
1. Sightseeing & City Tours
2. Nature & Wildlife
3. Activities & Adventures
4. Special Interests
5. Exploring On Your Own

Island of Cozumel – 27 Excursions

Island of Roatan, Honduras – 23 Excursions

Belize City, Belize – 13 Excursions

Includes Info On
Activity Level: Easy, Moderate and Strenuous
Price Range: $0 to $500
Options: Food, Snack Included, Shopping, Wheelchair Access.
Five Badges: Most Popular, Connoisseur, Kid-Friendly, Off the Beaten Path or world Heritage Site.
Reservations in Cruise Personalizer
View Details and/or Video

When you design your excursions, you can each start with creating a Wish List and then seeing which are mutual choices with you and your companion.

Tracie February 15, 2015 at 2:38 pm

When is the couples cruise for 2015

Nick July 23, 2015 at 7:50 pm

When is the next cruise? I’m looking for the 7-day with my wife. This looks like what we need. Thanks!

Heather November 20, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Dear Nick, Thanks for your interest! I will be offering cruises in the future. But right now I’m working on a book to help treat PTSD. One of my favorite sources for quality programs for couples is smartmarriages.com.
Hope you find something special.
All the best,
Heather

Jami August 16, 2016 at 2:09 pm

Any cruises lined up for remainder of 2016

Darlene Balistreri October 8, 2016 at 11:39 am

Hi Heather,

When is your next cruise in 2016 & 2017.
Please email with info & cost.

Thanks,

Darlene

Heather August 26, 2018 at 9:07 pm

Dear Jami,

Thank you for your interest. Yes, I’m passionate about this experience. I’m just finishing a book: “ReBuilding Trust: How Couples Start Over.” Then, I’ll have the bandwidth to organize some couples in 2019. You’re on my list!

Heather August 26, 2018 at 9:07 pm